"The Koru represents - New Life, New Growth, New Beginnings"
How would it be if your dreams become your reality?
Do you dream of doing something you’ve always wanted to do? Find purpose and meaning in your life, improve or change your relationships, move to a new area of the country or overseas, get on top of your money issues, lose weight, find another job – or all of these things? I can help you change your life.
Koru Self Development was established as a personal development business to educate and teach others how to develop empowered lives and to achieve their true potential using non-invasive and holistic health methods.
Caterina was drawn to use the Koru as logo. The Koru is an iconic symbol of New Zealand native flora and shows the unfurling new leaf of the silver fern (our national emblem) and represents the unfolding of new life, new growth and positive new beginnings.
Caterina is passionate about working in the area of transformational therapy as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner, Calm Birthing with Hypnobirthing Childbirth Educator, Usui /Holy Fire Reiki Master Teacher/Practitioner, Karuna® Reiki Master Teacher/Practitioner and as a coach for personal growth, self development and healing.
APPOINTMENTS AND BOOKINGS
Caterina's clinic is based at 30 Masters Ave, Hillcrest, Hamilton, New Zealand. Sessions are held in her clinic by appointment only and if you are unable to attend in Hamilton, she also offers sessions via SKYPE.
If you wish to discuss your personal situation before booking a session or want to make an appointment, please feel free to send an email via the contact me link or give me a call. All contact with Koru Self Development is treated in the strictest confidence.
Clinic hours are Tuesday & Wednesday 9-30 am - 5pm & Thursday 9-30 am - 6pm.
Caterina (Catherine) Findsen
I am a registered member of the following:
Hypnosis New Zealand Registered Professional Hypnotherapist
Hypnosis New Zealand Senior Professional member
Reiki NZ - Committee member and Waikato representative.
Reiki Waikato Committee member https://www.facebook.com/Reiki-Waikato
The VIrtual Gastric Band Practitioner - http://www.sheilagranger.com/nearest-practitioner/new-zealand/
Caterina would like to acknowledge gratitude to Jeffree Clarkson, New Zealands foremost inner peace and meditation music composer. The background music played in the hypnotherapy and Reiki clinic is from his double album "Peace and Quiet". With Jeffree's kind permission this music is also used as background in all Caterina's CD's. http://www.jeffree.co.nz/product-category/music/digital_albums/
Legal Disclaimer & Terms & Conditions
In accessing and using this Koru Self Development website, any goods and/or services obtained from the site or any sites linked to from it, the user agrees that he/she alone is responsible for his/her own thoughts, words and actions - and any choices and consequences regarding interpretation and application of any of the content - and that neither Koru Self Development nor Caterina Findsen will be held responsible or liable in any way.
Hypnotherapy or Reiki are not a substitute for any medical, psychological or psychiatric care, advice, or treatment. If you have a medical, psychological or psychiatric illness or condition, you should consult a medical, psychological or psychiatric professional in the first instance. The information provided on any Koru Self Development website or Facebook page * is suggestion only and should not be used to replace the diagnosis, prevention, or cure of any disease or any other medical, psychological or psychiatric illness or condition; or used to replace any care, advice, or treatment provided by any medical, psychological or psychiatric professional.
Where any weight management programme is referred to: Weight loss takes time and effort to be successful. People should seek professional advice on diet, exercise and lifestyle changes. Individual results may vary.
As a Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist with Hypnosis New Zealand and a Registered Practitioner with Reiki NZ , I abide by the Hypnosis New Zealand and Reiki NZ Codes of Ethics. There are no guarantees expressed or implied as to the outcome of any treatment or service provided by Caterina Findsen.
Hypnosis New Zealand Code of Ethics
- A professional Hypnotherapist must conduct business in a responsible and respectable manner.
- A professional Hypnotherapist must recognise and uphold an obligation to the well-being of the client at all times.
- A professional Hypnotherapist must always practice techniques and procedures in accordance with appropriate training and experience.
- A professional Hypnotherapist must maintain safe and hygienic premises of practice.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will not offer any guarantee as to the effectiveness or outcome of any treatment.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will always keep a client’s personal details private, unless required to divulge that information by law, or when any person may be at risk in any way.
As a Registered Reiki Practitioner with Reiki N.Z. I abide by the Reiki N.Z. Code of Ethics. There are no guarantees expressed or implied as to the outcome of any Reiki treatment or service provided by Caterina Findsen
Reiki New Zealand Code of Ethics
- Reiki Practitioners shall practise their profession to the best of their ability for the benefit of the clients. They must respect a client's right to be treated with care and skill so they receive services that reflect their need.
- The confidence of the client and diagnostic findings acquired during consultation, or in the course of professional treatment, shall not be divulged to anyone without the client's consent except where required by Law, or where failure to take action would constitute a menace or danger to the client or another member of the community.
- Reiki Practitioners having clients referred to them by another Practitioner shall return such clients to the original Practitioner when the specified treatment is completed. The Practitioner shall not denigrate fellow Reiki Practitioners, other Natural Health Practitioners' or Orthodox medical treatments.
- Reiki Practitioners shall respect the culture, values and beliefs of the client at all times.
- A Reiki Practitioner shall not knowingly interfere with any on going treatment instigated by another Reiki Practitioner, Health Professional or Medical Practitioner whilst the client is under that Practitioner's care.
- Reiki Practitioners shall respect fellow Reiki Practitioners and other Health Professionals at all time. If they have reason to complain then they should make an official complaint to the appropriate association not resort to gossip.
- Reiki Practitioners premises shall be maintained in a hygienic condition and shall be open at all times to inspection by representatives of Reiki NZ Inc or if they are Chartered by a representative of the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand
- Reiki Practitioners shall respect the lineage and degrees of fellow Reiki Practitioners at all times.
- Reiki Practitioners shall display current Practicing Certificates and this Code of Ethics in a prominent position in their premises within easy viewing of the client.
- As Natural Health Practitioners Reiki Practitioners are expected to behave with the dignity and integrity in all circumstances.